Monday, June 20, 2022




Share on pinterest acid reflux drugs may increase stomach cancer risk, according to a recent study on a global basis, stomach cancer is the fifth most common cancer and the third leading cause of. Acid reflux medicine that cause cancer. A class of drugs commonly used to treat acid reflux and heartburn has been linked to a greater-than-doubled risk of developing stomach cancer, a recent study has shown proton pump inhibitors (ppis) are used to suppress acid production in the stomach and are among the most widely sold drugs in the world, but a new study reveals that long-term use of the medicine can increase stomach cancer.


acid reflux medicine that cause cancer






If I make myself vomit after I eat, will I lose weight ...


If i make myself vomit after i eat, will i lose weight



Oral Health: What Your Breath May Say About Your Health













more info acid reflux medicine that cause cancer---> click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment