Monday, September 20, 2021




Ive been having some issues with acid reflux and regurgitating for a few weeks now doc put me on omeprazole once a day at a dosage of 20mg a week later i wasn’t much better, so she told me to take 20mg two times a day so 20mg morning and 20mg evening this week i was admitted to the emergency room with severe stomach pain. Omeprazole gerd reddit. Omeprazole also only helped me slightly, but the “burning” sensation around my heart was/is always there i took myself off of ppi’s about 3 weeks ago i started dgl (that day) and apple cider vinegar (about a week ago) try dgl, seriously.


omeprazole gerd reddit






ranitidine Archives - The Skeptical Cardiologist


Ranitidine archives - the skeptical cardiologist



Acid Reflux Green Vomit Translation Antigen Helicobacter ...













more info omeprazole gerd reddit---> click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment