Sunday, November 15, 2020




I have acid reflux and gerd and i am on a medicine; however, one of the main signs of gerd that i feel is tightness in my chest i had a pulminary test that showed my lungs are good the tech that did the test asked me if i have gerd and acid reflux. Acid reflux tightness in chest. I have acid reflux and gerd and i am on a medicine; however, i often feel a tightness in my chest can gerd cause tightness in the chest? i had a pulmonary test that showed my lungs are good the tech that did the test asked me if i have gerd and acid reflux.


acid reflux tightness in chest






Foods To Avoid For Acid Reflux & How I Cured My Indigestion


Foods to avoid for acid reflux & how i cured my indigestion



Acid Reflux: Can It Cause Heart Palpitations?













more info acid reflux tightness in chest---> click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment